guix-devel

hiawatha package description

From: ng0
Subject: hiawatha package description
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 12:35:40 +0000

Hi,

I'm not very happy with the description and synopsis I initially
provided. Any ideas what could be fixed? I'll comment on what I think is
bad:

 >synopsis: Webserver with focus on security

The entire second sentence is unfortunate, I would delete it.

 >resulted in a highly secure webserver in both code and features.
 >Hiawatha can stop SQL injections, XSS and CSRF attacks and exploit
 >attempts.

Again Hiawatha at the beginning of the sentence, and "can stop"… I would
replace it with:

Features include the ability to stop SQL injections, XSS and CSRF
attacks and exploit attempts.

 >+ Via a specially crafted monitoring tool, you can keep track of all
 >your webservers.

This is not included in the current version of our package and is a
separate application. I think this sentence should be removed.