guix-devel

Re: torbrowser

From: dian_cecht
Subject: Re: torbrowser
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 08:06:52 -0800

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 15:14:59 +0000
ng0 <address@hidden> wrote:
> My idea is now to just reconstruct what torproject does, from the git
> checkout of torbrowser and eventually later fix Guix specific
> issues and fine tuning (freedom issues etc etc).

Would it be possible to grab the patches Torbrowser uses against
Firefox and simply try to apply them to IceCat? I don't know exactly
what version of FF Icecat and Torbrowser build off of, but if that
could work it might make life a bit easier.

Alternativly, maybe applying the icecat patches to Torbrowser might
work, too.