guix-devel

Re: documentation/behavior unclear of (tor-hidden-service)

From: dian_cecht
Subject: Re: documentation/behavior unclear of (tor-hidden-service)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 08:19:00 -0800

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 12:08:20 +0000
ng0 <address@hidden> wrote:>
> Maybe someone else can try and implement this, I only know what'S
> needed for running the relay but can't do it at the moment ;)

Just for reference sake:
https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-doc-relay.html.en

What is the policy on creating/modifying firewalls? Would any relay
service be allowed to automatically reconfigure the firewall to allow
a relay to run? Does the sysadmin have to configure it theirself
(English really needs gender-neutral pronouns.)? Does anything else in
GuixSD modify the firewall at this point?

These all feel like rather important questions to me that need
answering before anyone does this.