guix-devel

question about pty,agetty for an intermediate virtual server image

From: ng0
Subject: question about pty,agetty for an intermediate virtual server image
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:59:56 +0000

Hi,

before I go ahead and create an intermediate image  -  I'd like to explore
the option of getting IN-Berlin closer into the creation of the 'deploy'
process of Guix which is being worked on  -  I need to find out how the
redirection to  "/sbin/agetty --keep-baud 115200 38400 9600 ttyS0 vt102"
can be honored.
As far as I understand, we use mingetty which according to the mingetty
manpages is not suited for tasks agetty can do.

IN-Berlin runs a Consoleserver which redirects ssh logins to it via
"virsh console $vserver" to the /sbin/agetty (on debian vservers) on
your server. The KVM configuration can be seen below.

How can I achieve this (the agetty part) with GuixSD?