guix-devel

Re: [sr #109299] Creating a 'cuirass' Git repository for Guix

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [sr #109299] Creating a 'cuirass' Git repository for Guix
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 23:50:20 +0200

Hello Guix,

Assaf Gordon <address@hidden> skribis:

> Anonymous git access:
>   git clone git://git.sv.nongnu.org/guix/guix-cuirass.git
>
> Read/Write Access:
>   git clone <user>@git.sv.nongnu.org:/srv/git/guix/guix-cuirass.git
>
> Web Access:
>   http://git.sv.nongnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-cuirass.git
>   http://git.sv.nongnu.org/gitweb/?p=guix/guix-cuirass.git
>
> sub-repository 'guix-cuirass.git' created.
>
> Anonymous git access:
>   git clone git://git.sv.nongnu.org/guix/guix-cuirass.git
>
> Read/Write Access:
>   git clone <user>@git.sv.nongnu.org:/srv/git/guix/guix-cuirass.git
>
> Web Access:
>   http://git.sv.nongnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-cuirass.git
>   http://git.sv.nongnu.org/gitweb/?p=guix/guix-cuirass.git

For the record, this repo will contain a copy of Cuirass.  We encourage
people willing to work on Cuirass to discuss changes with Mathieu Lirzin
on the bug-cuirass mailing list¹, to the extent possible².  Please keep
guix-devel Cc’d as much as possible because bug-cuirass archives are
visible only to subscribers.

Happy hacking!

Ludo’.

¹ https://framalistes.org/sympa/info/bug-cuirass

² Mathieu wants Cuirass development to happen “outside of Guix
  infrastructure”.  I think it makes little sense because Cuirass is
  meant to be a continuous integration tool for Guix and is really part
  of Guix as a project (see
  <https://gnu.org/s/guix/news/gnu-guix-welcomes-four-students-for-gsoc.html>).