guix-devel

alpine website is stuck in moving, is the build already failing?

From: ng0
Subject: alpine website is stuck in moving, is the build already failing?
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 17:13:51 +0000

Hi,

I was wondering if the build for alpine is invalid at this point.
I dropped the hoster a bug ticket to inform their customer,
but I hope the maintainer of alpine will notice soon enough that
at least the web view of the website is not displaying anymore.

Just a heads up, in case this fails for anyone or hydra.
I'm sure that it will continue to be maintained. If not,
someone else would've taken over already :)

https://pragmatique.xyz
PGP: https://people.pragmatique.xyz/ng0/