guix-devel

EOMA68 Development Boards

From: Louis Pearson
Subject: EOMA68 Development Boards
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 23:37:56 -0500

lkcl, the developer of eoma68 is offering to send some early boards out to people who
will be helping to port OS's to eoma68. I'm posting this here to see if anyone is
interested in getting one of these to bring GuixSD to the eoma68. I personally don't
know much about uboot, guix, or porting linux, so it would probably be a poor decision
for me to get one. I am extremely interested in seeing GuixSD running on an eoma68
though.

If there is anyone is interested I'll bring this up on the eoma68 (arm-netbook) mailing
list.