guix-devel

guix package web UI?

From: Louis Pearson
Subject: guix package web UI?
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 01:48:50 -0500

From reading around on the internet, it appears that there was a web ui in the process
of being made for guix at some point. I can't seem to find any evidence of an actual
web UI being made. I'm not much of an emacs person (too used to atom keybindings),
so I would be really interested in a web ui for managing guix, enough to spend some
time working on it. In the interest of not duplicating effort, Is there any work being done
on this front, or should I start something new?