guix-devel

Re: [go-build-system]

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: [go-build-system]
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 13:00:35 -0400

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 08:17:15AM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
> I have a work-in-progress of a go-build-system with packages for
> Syncthing up here:
>
> https://github.com/lfam/guix/tree/wip-syncthing
>
> It seems to work until the Syncthing build fails like this:

I'm *very* happy to report that these issues are resolved. The problem
was caused by the lack of a unique file-name for some of the Syncthing
dependencies source code checkouts. [0]

I'll push an updated branch to my tree on GitHub shortly.

[0] I think there are some dragons there... if not bugs. Report to
follow.