guix-devel

Re: Let’s meet before FOSDEM!

From: julien lepiller
Subject: Re: Let’s meet before FOSDEM!
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 15:19:30 +0100

Le 2017-11-07 14:39, address@hidden a écrit :
Hello Guix!

Since we didn’t get a devroom this time in spite of the efforts of
Manolis and Pjotr, what about holding a Guix meeting let’s say on Friday
before FOSDEM (Feb. 2nd, in Brussels)?

We could meet for the whole day, in a place that remains to be defined,
to discuss about all things Guix{,SD}.  The event could be a mixture of
short talks on specific topics, discussions on technical and less
technical topics (multiple bootloader support & GuixSD on ARM, making
‘guix pull’ great again, Cuirass, reaching out to more
users/contributors, Guix & HPC, improving our infrastructure and
organization, etc.), and possibly hacking sessions.

Who would be willing to join?  (You can reply privately if you prefer.)

Based on the show of hands, we’ll arrange for a venue of the appropriate
size.

Thanks!

Ludo’.

Provided I can find a bed for friday night, I'll be very happy to meet you
all!