guix-devel

Re: EOMA68-A20 preproduction unit for dev work

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: EOMA68-A20 preproduction unit for dev work
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:10:32 -0300

It's cool. I have a BBB and I waiting for my EOMA68. So, I want trying run GuixSD on it too.

Thanks,

---
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)

On 2017-11-09 21:35, Eric Bavier wrote:
Hello Guix,

There may be an opportunity to get a preproduction EOMA68-A20 unit from
lkcl.  He'd like them to be used for either hardware or software
development.  I'm not sure that I have the time or necessary experience
to help in that way myself, but I'd like to still support the project
and I'd really like to see Guix(SD) up and running there.

I know we already have a few people here who have been working on
arm/aarch64 things.  If anyone is interested in working towards
Guix(SD) on the EOMA68-A20, I'd be willing to sponsor the cost of the
preproduction hardware.  Please let me know so that we can discuss with
lkcl and arrange it.

`~Eric