guix-devel

Is anyone opposed to GnuTLS with DANE by default?

From: ng0
Subject: Is anyone opposed to GnuTLS with DANE by default?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 18:54:57 +0000

Hi,

I have some minutes to work on Guix tomorrow, and
with the libwget2 patch pending QA I thought it
would probably be better to build GnuTLS with
DANE support by default.

I would remove the gnutls/dane package definition,
add unbound to the inputs of gnutls and adjust
the packages that depend on this gnutls.

If no one is opposed to this change, I will
prepare a patch tomorrow.
--
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://dl.n0.is/dist/keys/