guix-devel

Removing configure option for Gnuastro 0.5

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: Removing configure option for Gnuastro 0.5
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 16:37:51 +0100

Dear Guix developers,

This is Mohammad Akhlaghi, the maintainer of GNU Astronomy Utilities.

Gnuastro 0.5 was just released and since it is also packaged in Guix, I wanted to let you know that the `--enable-bin-op-alltypes' configure time option is now removed (it was added with the 0.3 release).

You kindly added this configure time option after my request in June 2017 (link below). I now found a good way to solve the problem, so this option is also removed.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-06/msg00172.html

Thank you very much,
Mohammad