guix-devel

Re: core-updates, let’s go!

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: core-updates, let’s go!
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:35:31 -0500

On Mon, Jan 01, 2018 at 06:12:49PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> We’ll have to stay focused in the coming days to fix everything as
> quickly as we can.

Libtiff failed the first build attempt when the upstream FTP server
timed out. It has succeeded since then, but this will have caused a lot
of dependent packages to fail.

Should I "Restart all dependency failed builds" now?

I changed the libtiff source URL to use HTTP. Hopefully it will be more
reliable.