guix-devel

Improving Shepherd

From: Carlo Zancanaro
Subject: Improving Shepherd
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:14:35 +1100

I'm keen to do some work on shepherd. Partially this is driven by me using it to manage my user session and having it not always work right, and partially this is driven by me grepping the code for "FIXME" (which was slightly overwhelming). If anyone is keen to chat about it on Friday, please find me! I have some ideas about things I'd like to do, but I don't really have any idea what I'm doing. Any help/advice/encouragement you can give me will be appreciated!

Carlo