guix-devel

Re: Cuirass news

From: Danny Milosavljevic
Subject: Re: Cuirass news
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 17:29:05 +0100

Hi Ludo,

On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 14:37:58 +0100
address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) wrote:
> We’re making progress!  :-)

Nice!  I'm still checking a few loose ends but I think we're pretty okay now
from a security standpoint - except for db-get-builds, which I'm amending
right now.

Also, I'd like to get the number of distinct SQL statements down, so I'll
propose another patch on guix-patches to do that.

Also, I think sqlite-exec shouldn't call sqlite-finalize most of the time -
otherwise the cached statement will be lost :P

I've also reintroduced sqlite-bind-args in a nicer version, please pull:
https://notabug.org/civodul/guile-sqlite3/pulls/3 .