guix-devel

Re: heads-up: Haskell updates

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: heads-up: Haskell updates
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 14:48:34 -0500

Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> writes:

> So let’s apply the patch.
> Danny, could you please do this on master and core-updates?
>
> I’d like to merge core-updates this week and it would be great if we
> could build all of the Haskell packages (and all those R packages that
> depend on Pandoc) before the merge.

Unfortunately, the patch applied by Danny didn't fix the problem on
Hydra.  I didn't look very closely, but from a glance the failure looks
the same:

  https://hydra.gnu.org/build/2501179  (x86_64)
  https://hydra.gnu.org/build/2501155  (i686)

Both of these builds were performed today, for evaluation 109914 which
corresponds to commit f6cccefed599e06a814b702aa79b8a09f01ec41c on
core-updates.  That's Danny's commit:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?h=core-updates&id=f6cccefed599e06a814b702aa79b8a09f01ec41c

      Mark