guix-devel

Talk about Guix and GuixSD at FSF Hungary

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Talk about Guix and GuixSD at FSF Hungary
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 21:42:28 +0100

Hello guix!

On february the 20. at 18:00 local time I will give a talk about Guix and GuixSD for the Hungarian FSF community.

I based the style of my talk on one given by Ludo. I Left the copyright notices intact, only adding my name. I hope this is the right thing to do, but I would like to hear your opinon.

One more thing, I am willing to add the source of this talk to the maintainers repo. What is the right way to do that? Who should I contact?

The talk is in hungarian, I don't know if you already have a way to organise talks given in foreign languages.