guix-devel

Re: Outreachy'18

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: Outreachy'18
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 21:06:17 +0100

On 06/03/2018 20:34, Reshu Singh wrote:

I am trying to install GUIX for ubuntu using sh script. I have named the script "guix-install.sh".I created the sh file in nano and ran using bash guix-install.sh Encountering an error "guix-install.sh: line 249: /home/reshu/.guix-profile/etc/profile: No such file or directory".

The instructions for installing Guix on a Ubuntu system are at:

  https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/guix.html#Binary-Installation

There is no reference to any shell script there, so I wonder what you are trying to accomplish using your script?

Konrad.