guix-devel

Re: Fwd: Re: Patch file for colorize module

From: Sahitihi
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Patch file for colorize module
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 22:31:33 +0530

Hi Ricardo,

I used this command but even this result with the colorless output.

> You need to use “./pre-inst-env guix” to use your modified version of
> Guix.

As per discussion in irc, I tried using "pk str" and  "(pk
(string-append …))" to show values.

I dint find any differences with and without pk.

I thought I overlooked, so I tried copying terminal lines to files and
compared.  I couldn't find differences except that of timing.

Can please help in figuring out where I went wrong.

----
Thanks!
Sahithi