guix-devel

Re: 01/01: gnu: mame: Update to 0.200.

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: 01/01: gnu: mame: Update to 0.200.
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 09:13:17 +0200

Hello,

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <address@hidden> writes:

> D'oh. I just reported the same bug[0] and was just about to push the
> same fix. :-)

Heh.

The upstream fix landed here:
<https://github.com/mamedev/mame/commit/e84cae7fc6ecd1c8dd2de16c5a2a6469b04ff6ed>

BTW, if you intend to take care about future mame updates -- in addition
to the truckload of packages you already keep up-to-date! --, please let
me know, I'll happily drop it from my watch list. We could then avoid
duplicating efforts.

> (SUBSTITUTE* can take a list o' files, by the way, so you don't need
> to call it twice.)

True, but it means that in each file, one regexp is not matching. I find
it confusing. I guess I'm bike-shedding now. Feel free to refactor it
the way you want. :)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738