guix-devel

Re: Video Documentation for GNU GUIX (an Outreachy project)

From: Lakshmi Prasannakumar
Subject: Re: Video Documentation for GNU GUIX (an Outreachy project)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 10:16:02 +0530

I would also like to know how to get the tracker number for the patch file tracker.

Regards,
Lakshmi Prasannakumar
Bangalore

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 10:15 AM Lakshmi Prasannakumar <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Björn and Gábor,

I've sent the patch file to the patch tracker.
Now I understand next this is to send you the timeline proposal for the internship period , is it so?
The patch submission took me a little while since my system needed an update due to ubuntu version becoming obsolete.

Thanks,
Lakshmi Prasannakumar
Bangalore