guix-devel

Re: guix pull: error: symlink: File exists

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: guix pull: error: symlink: File exists
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 17:25:00 +0100

Hello Laura,

I've found that adding to xsessionrc
is what made it work for me, I actually tried to source the
GUIX_PROFILE/etc/profile, but I could not make that work reliably
(seemingly .xsessionrc dost not cut the bill here).
I guess I could make it working by adding to bashrc, but I feel that
it is not the good thing to do...

Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2018.
okt. 31., Sze, 17:03):