guix-devel

hg-fetch with subrepos

From: John Soo
Subject: hg-fetch with subrepos
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 11:10:54 -0800

Hi guix!

Thanks and please bear with my first ever mailing list post.  I was trying to package coin3d (https://bitbucket.org/Coin3D/coin/wiki/Home) as it is now under a bsd3 license.  The hash of the repo always changes. I think this is due to the .hg files not being recursively deleted for the subrepositories (https://www.mercurial-scm.org/wiki/Subrepository). Does anyone have any insights?

Thanks!

John