guix-devel

Re: Merging core-updates

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Merging core-updates
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 17:28:38 +0100

Hi Ludo,

> ‘core-updates’ is now merged!

Yay!

> Now the question is whether we can merge ‘wip-gnome-upgrades’ before the
> release, which I’d like to push out later this week, or whether it
> should wait a few more days.

Unfortunately, gnome-shell segfaults on wip-gnome-upgrades.  I’ve
decided to upgrade to the next version of GNOME (3.30 instead of 3.28)
and rather spend time on making that version work.

This will take some time (and cause quite a few rebuilds), so it should
not block the upcoming release.

--
Ricardo