guix-devel

GSoC 2019

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: GSoC 2019
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 09:11:04 +0100

Hello,

Ludo created the GSoC ideas page for this year:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/GSoC-2019

It is based on last year's page.

I removed the Cuirass Web Interface project, as it was completed. We
can discuss a project to improve it, but that would need repharsing
anyway. Would anyone like to propose something related to that?

I also removed the Daemon Rewrite project, as reepca is working on
that as an University project.

I would like to ask people who offered to be mentors last year to
review, and notify us if they can't mentor. I intend to notify the
gnu-soc mailing list about the new page no eariler than 2019.01.30,
12:00 UTC.

Anyone is welcome to add more project ideas to the page, if you would
like to propose something, please do so.

Best regards,
g_bor