guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2019: Thank you!

From: Marco van Hulten
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2019: Thank you!
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 14:43:10 +0100

Hi all—

This message is a bit belated... but thank you for the good
organisation of the Guix days (that I could only participate near the
end), as well as the organisation and high-quality talks in the
minimalistic languages track!  I only met good people.  I knew already
that they were pleasant as well as knowledgable through the Internet,
and now I experienced that this is also true in real life!

Best,

—Marco