guix-devel

Re: guix-video repository, final 2 weeks of Outreachy intern

From: Björn Höfling
Subject: Re: guix-video repository, final 2 weeks of Outreachy intern
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 08:22:16 +0100

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 07:29:56 +0100
Björn Höfling <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think I did all of my reviewing-homework and will now look at the
> Makefile/repository.

Just trying to rebuild the videos with the existing Makefiles/scripts
takes me longer than expected, I'm making progress only slowly. I will
go on looking into these, but maybe we should put the scripts not as
polished as I would like into the repository and later concentrate on
a Guile-solution?

Björn