guix-devel

Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:08:52 -0300

> 2. The same audio is played at every slide, something seems to be off with
> the association of the audio to the slide. Again, I did not check yet
> if the correct
> audios are supplied.
They are BUT I took a look at the Makefile, and we unfortunately need
to clean after creating each nonCli video. That part is as a comment
in the video repo, so I have a clue that that is the problem. After
reproducing Björn's steps, I will try replacing the directory with the
files from my repo to see if that fixes the problem.
> 3. On some cli session the text overflows the screen, could we insert
> Laura, can you have a look at these issues?
Of course! And will be answering back after each issue with what I've
done. Sorry if that is a problem instead of answering everything in
the same mail.