guix-devel

Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:37:15 -0300

Hi! sorry, I got lost and did not see this.

> I don't understand your "No": Is this directory layout good or not?
>
> If it is not good, what would be yours?
Yes, it is very good! We just need to fix the issues we are facing,
but I think it is a great.

> And the thing with fonts is something different, right? How did you
> install them? Can we get that into the container somehow?
I double click them, but found a script  to do it without a GUI.

> Just for information: I had some trouble with either imagemagick or
> inkscape (can't remember any more which one), possibly the one from my
> Ubuntu, so that is were the idea with the container came from: To have a
> 100% clean, reproducible environment.
Yes, I know. Just a question. If I replace the directory with your
videos, or at least try to merge it with mine's is it done badly? If I
don't do it that way, what about the next videos I have already
created?