guix-europe

[Guix-europe] List creation

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: [Guix-europe] List creation
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:11:56 +0100

Hello all,

as you will just have noticed, I created two mailing lists on savannah:
address@hidden for all members of Guix Europe, and
address@hidden for the Solidary Administrative Council.
I also added Manolis as list owner. Luckily the name of our association
starts with "guix" - we are allowed to create mailing lists the names of
which start with the project name without further ado :-)

The lists are private, so that we can freely discuss without needing to
censor ourselves.

As treasurer, I take the opportunity to remind those who have not yet
sent their 10€ membership fee for 2018 (that is, most of you :-)) to make
a wire transfer to the attached account. Or in case you do not wish to
adhere in 2018 (which I would regret, but this is a free world!) just send
me an e-mail.

All the best,

Andreas