[guss-hackers] Active your citibank account

From: Citibank security
Subject: [guss-hackers] Active your citibank account
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 02:38:40 +0200

HomeMy CitiSite MapSign In/Out

Dear CitiBank member,

This email was sent by the Citibank server to verify your e-mail address. You must complete this process by clicking on the link below and entering your account information . This is done for your protection , becaurse some of our members no longer have access to their online access and we must verify it. To verify your e-mail address and access your bank account, click on the link below.

Please fill in the required information.
This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe and risk free environment .

Thank you
Accounts Management

Citigroup Privacy Promise
Terms & Conditions