gutopia-dev

RE: [rgui-dev] wxRuby

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: RE: [rgui-dev] wxRuby
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 23:17:13 -0400

Bob and Curt are going to focus on wxRuby and Laurent and I are going to
continue to work on FreeRIDE.  I am going to present FreeRIDE at the
Ruby conference on Nov 1.  It will likely still be using Fox, but as
wxRuby moves forward, it will move over to that...specifically because
of internationalization support in wxWindows (Fox does not have it).

Regards,

Rich