gutopia-dev

[rgui-dev] Employment offer

From: Seth Mccarty
Subject: [rgui-dev] Employment offer
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:50:00 +0100

Hi
My Dear Sir / Madam, thank you for your attention!
Our company is expanding logistics service. We are official partner of such
companies as Toshiba, Apple, Samsung. A huge number of customers all
over the world have already discovered the indubitable advantages of
Internet shopping. We are sure that the number of active Web buyers will only
keep on growing. At the moment we are starting to collaborate with various
American companies which is, in addition to the growing number of clients in the
USA, the reason why we open several job positions in our company.
We would like to offer you an part time job. It guarantees the
additional supplement to your family budget. You don't have to invest your money
into anything in order to get started.
You will not spend money, you will earn them with "Venice-USA".

If you would like to have more information  complete our registration form at
www. deliveryint.biz/ registration.php.htm (without spaces) and we will get
back to you

Or just e-mail us to:
address@hidden

and we will send you additional information as a reply to your request