gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] crash report on empty cd label

From: Zero
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] crash report on empty cd label
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 00:14:55 +0200

Hi Wolf and list,

V0.1.4 on Debian Sarge crashes every time if asked to get the CD name from a CD with empty label, like omitted at burn time. All the right side "Options" in the scan dialog are selected and no manually entered Name is provided.
Further parameters as needed.

Arg!! :-(
I'll try to replay this crash and I keep you informed about the solve.

Thank you very much for your bug report!!

Regards,
Zero

--
Best regards,

Zero
Maintainer,

GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org