gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] Import/export CSV file format plugin

From: Jarkor
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] Import/export CSV file format plugin
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:13:28 -0300

Hi Zero and everybody in the list,

I don't know too much about csv but as I can see, the gz files are csv files
in reality, can be possible that you forget to compress them  ?
If you need to test anything with the csv file, like importing the info into
another program, tell me and maybe I can test it.

regards,
Jarkor

Zero wrote:

Hi list,

The current devel version of GWhere allows to import/export catalogs from/to CSV file format.
Can you talk me about the used CSV file format please ?

Instead of explaining the CSV file format, I exported the following catalogs :
http://www.gwhere.org/download/sample/music.ctg
http://www.gwhere.org/download/sample/distributions.ctg

To CSV files :
http://www.gwhere.org/download/sample/music.csv.gz
http://www.gwhere.org/download/sample/distributions.csv.gz

Thanks by advance,
Regards,

PS: the CVS files are gzipped only for download, but the CVS catalog plugin doesn't compress the CVS file.