gwm-general

[Gwm-general] website and contributing

From: Joe Betz
Subject: [Gwm-general] website and contributing
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:24:21 -0800

The website looks great!  I am working on docs for other open source
projects currently.  I am a little unsure what contributing to GWM
involves.  My main interest is providing quality documentation to open
source software and programming languages (like php and mono's C#).
Could anyone tell me a little more about what is GWM and Libre
Documentation is about?  What could someone like me do to contribute?

Cheers,
Joe Betz