gwm-general

Fwd: [Gwm-general] GWM website

From: Ram
Subject: Fwd: [Gwm-general] GWM website
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:23:06 +0000

Hello,

I noticed that the phpwebsite modifications are not complete for the
'7un.net' site.

I do not know where to submit the bug reports.
The site needs a clearly indicated contact mail addess for such reports and
similar.

I am confident with php and very willing to be the volunteer webmaster for
such a vital project.
I have had a long standing interest in Docbook but never got a chance to
implement it.
This looks like the moment.

Please post instructions on how to contribute to the development of the
proposed <gnuwm.org> site.

Also what is 'fencepost'?

All the best

Ram