gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Re: latol reffnance

From: Dominik Croteau
Subject: [Gwm-general] Re: latol reffnance
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:02:37 -0700

D m ea k r H b om u e O g wn i er,

Your c l re h di f t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV u VN r u ea l l e p st o at y e and want I x MME y DI b ATE c q as d h to s y pen q d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L d OW n ER your monthly p r aym m ent x s
by a third or more, here are the d u ea p ls p we have T m ODA f Y:

$ 49 u 0 , 00 p 0 a l s lo u w a l s 3 , 6 l 5 %
$ 37 n 0 , 0 i 00 a o s l o ow a g s 3 , 9 u 0 %
$ 25 h 0 , 00 f 0 a z s l d ow a d s 3 , 3 e 5 %
$ 20 b 0 , 0 y 00 a x s l n ow a a s 3 , 5 p 5 %

V d is a it ou q r web s f it q e

Dominik Croteau , Ap i pr x ov g al M l ana w ge n r

good this morning; or that it is morning to be good on?
All of them at once, said Bilbo. And a very fine morning for a
pipe of tobacco out of doors, into the bargain. If you have a pipe about
you, sit down and have a fill of mine! Theres no hurry, we have all the