h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] Update on h-node's main French site

From: Benjamin Rochefort
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] Update on h-node's main French site
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 16:47:21 -0400

Le 2014-04-16 11:33, Luis Alberto a écrit :
Hi,

I've been contacted by Nicolas a h-node user which mother language is
French.

He has pointed out some errors on the main page and kindly help us
fixing them on the wiki.

I'll like to submit to all the French speakers on the mailing list the
changes that Nicolas has suggested. Please see those changes
here: http://h-node.org/wiki/differences/fr/25/440/1 [1]

We'll discuss Nicolas changes a week from now, after that if the is no
objection, we'll accept them and ask Antonio to upload them to the
main page.

Please let all discussion be on this mailing list.

Cheers!

 PS.
My mail server is failing so im using this email temporarily.

--

LUIS A. GUZMÁN GARCÍA

Links:
------
[1] http://h-node.org/wiki/differences/fr/25/440/1

Hello,

I am a native French speaker. Nicolas's changes are all perfect (kudos to him!), except in one place:

[h1]A propos du site h-node.org :[/h1]
- beaucoup de fonctionnalité n’ont pas encore été implémentée
+ beaucoup de fonctionnalités n’ont pas encore été implémentées

So apart from this little oversight, it's all good.

Best regards,

--
Benjamin Rochefort
http://benwen.info