h-source-users

[H-source-users] <description> string format

From: Laura Morales
Subject: [H-source-users] <description> string format
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 17:02:50 +0200

What is the format of the <description> strings in the h-node XML exported
files? I'm not sure how I am supposed to parse it.

This is an example to clarify what I'm talking about:

<description><![CDATA[[tab lang=en]

[b]IUSACELL - Mexico[/b]

[p]In order to work this card needs to be on Hybrid mode.[/p]
Then run this on the terminal:
[code]sudo modprobe usbserial vendor=0x16d8 product=0x6803[/code]
[/tab]

[tab lang=es]
[b]IUSACELL - Mexico[/b]

[p]Para funcionar, la tarjeta necesita estar en modo Hibrido.[/p]
Despu&eacute;s ejecute esta orden en la terminal:
[code]sudo modprobe usbserial vendor=0x16d8 product=0x6803[/code]

[a]https://trisquel.info/es/wiki/configuracion-de-red-3g-usb-cdu-680|Guia de
Configuraci&oacute;n[/a]
[/tab]]]></description>