h5md-user

[h5md-user] Dropping out of science

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [h5md-user] Dropping out of science
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:28:34 +0200

Hi H5MD crew!

I want to announce that I will drop out of science on October 1st. I will start working in a company, so I won't be able to contribute to h5md.
Ironically, one of the reasons why I am leaving science is that I wasn't able to contribute to h5md (and comparable projects) as much as I would have liked to.

I hope that I have injected enough of h5md into my working group so that it will be used in the future. In any case, the h5md VMD plugin will experience some further improvements during the next weeks, and it will still be available. Also, the authors of the plugin, Jonas and Sascha, will be around some more time, and I guess that they will use h5md.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart