Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Mercurial repository at Savannah

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Mercurial repository at Savannah
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:50:58 +0200

On 13/09/11 09:33 -0500, zodman wrote:
> I greed with cedric i think the best have an archive each package and
> maintain compatible with cheeseshop.
> so the thinks what need fix:
> Ok if health use: need a subdirectory
> named modules/ and put each module here.

No special needs for a subdirectory but perhaps it is simplier to maintain
with it.

> If gnuhealth will been on cheeseshop So need change the tryton_version
> to compatible with tryton naming

No, it is not required as long as the is correctly maintain
(different from the generic one we had in Tryton).

> same as top ^
> this remember when a package will be add to gnome officially. I
> develop an app 0.1 but it accepted to be on gnome 2.28/3.0 i need
> change the number of release from 0.1 to 2.28 or 3.0 for maintain and
> be accepted officially by gnome.

It is not a requirement for Tryton modules. We (Tryton) just enforce this for
modules that will be part of the base of Tryton but here medical is an
external project.

Cédric Krier

Rue de Rotterdam, 4
4000 Liège