health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] About create a module, create new database and connect

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] About create a module, create new database and connect the database in gnuhealth
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:48:55 -0300

Hello Razi

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:53 AM, raziabe <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello mr. luis and everyone who care the gnuhealth development.
>
> I'm razi master student's mr.nurhizam from malaysia.
>
> I'm glad to using the gnuhealth.
Great. Welcome :-)

> I have already succesfully installation and create a simple module in
> gnuhealth.
>
> I want to ask, about the module.
>
> 1. Can I get the command button for the gnuhealth?
You mean to install/update a new module from the command line

> 2. How we can create the new database? like INSERT name into
> gnuhealth.patient?
To create a new database, you can do it from the command line, or from
the Tryton client.

Check the Database creation section at the GNU Health documentation
portal :
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Creating_the_GNU_Health_database

> 3. How the communication to connecting between the database and gnuhealth?
GNU Health uses Tryton, that communicates to postgresql via psycopg library.

> Thank you for your attention and help.
Don't hesitate to ask any other questions you may have.
I recommend for general purpose questions, to use the address@hidden
mailing list.

Best regards,

--