health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Wikibooks

From: Emilien Klein
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Wikibooks
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 18:23:18 +0200

I think Kaushik is referring to *including* a PDF export of the
wikibook in the release tarball.
His reasoning is that ubiquitous Internet connections are not the rule
all over the world.

I believe this is a good idea. It shouldn't be much more work as part
of the release process to first commit to the repo the latest export
of the wikibook?

    +Emilien