health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health installation help needed

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health installation help needed
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:31:27 -0300

Hi Mona

On 23/09/13 07:38, mona gc wrote:
> Greetings All,
> I am kindly new to linux and seeking the assistance of this group in
> effort to provide
> a guideline to install Tryton 2.8 & GNU Health 2 on Ubuntu 12.04.
> I have already downloaded GNU Health 2.0  and have installed Tryton 2.0
> from the repositories.  I will be obliged, if someone help me to install
> GNU Health using teamviewer or provide video/pics tutor for the same. i
> have referred http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation but
> no luck.
You should install Tryton 2.8, not 2.0

If you use the standard installation method (the GNU Health installer)
gnuhealth_install.sh , it will download Tryton and the python dependencies.

Let us know if you could get it working.

I CC' to address@hidden for general installation questions. health-dev
is for development. If you reply, please remove the health-dev recipient.

All the best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org