health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Loop in report file odt is not executing and gives me t

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Loop in report file odt is not executing and gives me the internal server error 500
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:43:16 +0700

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 3:10 PM, Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 5:55 AM, Sebastián Marró <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Bounmy

Hi all!
I am trying to print number of daily appointments from the Tree view to odt file, it gives me the internal server error 500, here is my genshi code on the file:

<for each="appointment in objects">

    <for each="appointment in appointment">

           <appointment.appointment_date_time>,<appointment.ref>,

           <appointment.patient>, <appointment.sex>, <appointment.age>

     </for>

</for>

My target model :
class AppointmentReportbm(ModelSQL, ModelView)
appointment = pool.get('gnuhealth.appointment').__table__()
If I took the internal loop out, it prints only the first record from the list, in this case, how can i define the second loop so that I can print all the records from the list?

I think you can delete the internal loop. Normally the objects variable it's a list with all the selected records from the tree view [0]. Have you tried selecting the records before printing the report?

By the way, i believe that the AppointmentReportbm model definition is not needed and only if you want to pass custom data to a report, you have to define a class that inherits from Report [1]

Regards !

Thanks Sebastián, I will try.
--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@

www.thymbra.com

Hi Sebastian!
I did try, select all records inthe tree view and took out the inner loop, it works, but it does not print

<appointment.patient> correctly, it prints   gnuhealth.patient,12 instead, do I need some function? in the view it print the name of a patient correctly, but not on odt file.

Actually, I would like to print to odt file without highlighting (selecting)  records on the view, so what would I use in the loop?

Thanks for your help.