health-dev

[Health-dev] Build encyption example into live-CD?

From: Axel Braun
Subject: [Health-dev] Build encyption example into live-CD?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:43:10 +0100

Hi everybody,

hope you recovered from the TUL! ;-) It was an inspiring event, and shows that
the community is alive and making progress, esp in the indian branch!

Having talked to Luis and Cedric about encryption and the Tryton-plugin to do
this, I'm thinking about setting this up in the Live-CD as demo how signing
prescriptions etc. should/could work.

This requires the creation of a GnuPG set of keys, and shipping of the secret
key in the Live-CD.

So far no problem, but I dont have a clear opinion if it is a good idea to ship
a secret key with password. Both is requierd, no doubt, and I would clearly
mark this key as 'demo'. Is there a potential for abuse?

Let me know your thoughts on that!
Thanks
Axel