health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 19:49:00 -0800

I think there are reasons to develop both. With good, robust design
(like with Bootstrap), webapp UX on a mobile device is great, so the
flask-tryton is awesome (and the other flask addons that make UX/webapp
design easy). However, there are some bonuses to an Android app. For
example, asynchronous interactions (e.g., poor-connectivity
environments) is somewhat easier, I think, to develop in Android.
Nevertheless, got an Android developer on hand?  I think an Android app
would be great then.  =-)