health-dev

[Health-dev] New release schedule for version 3.0 and translation portal

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] New release schedule for version 3.0 and translation portal
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 19:08:49 +0100

Dear team

Due to the amount of features for the upcoming GNU Health 3.0, the
suggestions and contributions coming from IWEEE, in addition to the
documentation and new translation portal, the new release date will be
December 20th, moved from the initial November 22nd .

This will gives us all more time to get things done in a
(more) relaxed manner :)

I've been collecting all the great contributions from the IWEEE
meetings, and will try to put them in this release, although we're
pretty much at feature freeze for 3.0. In the coming days we'll update
the tasks with the final touches.

By the way, anyone interested in becoming the administrator at GNU
Health Pootle server (hosted at GNU), please send me a note. Thanks !

Best,

--
Luis Falcon, MD, BSc
President, GNU Solidario